The Journal of Interreligious Studies is currently seeking reviews of the following books. If you are interested, please send an email to the Managing Editor with the following information. You may also offer to review a book not listed.
1. Title of book
2. The reasons you wish to review the book
3. The qualifications you possess to offer a critical review of the book (education, scholarly expertise and areas of focus, etc.)
4. Whether or not you require a copy of the book
- Under Review. Varnon-Hughes, Stephanie. Interfaith Grit : How Uncertainty Will save Us. Eugene, Oregon: Wipf & Stock, 2018.
- Premawardhana, Devaka. Faith in Flux : Pentecostalism and Mobility in Rural Mozambique. Contemporary Ethnography. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2018.
- Wielzen, Duncan, and Ina Ter Avest. Interfaith Education for All : Theoretical Perspectives and Best Practices for Transformative Action. Dordrecht: Sense Publishers, 2017.
- Walters, James. Religious Imaginations : How Narratives of Faith Are Shaping Today's World. London: Gingko Library, 2018.
- Walters, James. Loving Your Neighbour in an Age of Religious Conflict. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2019.
- Dan Cohn-Sherbok, George D. Chryssides, and Usama Hasan People of the Book. Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2019.
- Wilkinson, Taraneh. Dialectical Encounters: Contemporary Turkish Muslim Thought in Dialogue. Edinburgh University Press, 2019.
- Heim, S. Mark. Crucified Wisdom : Theological Reflection on Christ and the Bodhisattva. First ed. Comparative Theology--thinking across Traditions. New York: Fordham University Press, 2019.
- Axtell, Guy. Problems of Religious Luck: Assessing the Limits of Reasonable Religious Disagreement. 2019.
- Sechrest, Ramírez-Johnson, Yong, Sechrest, Love L., Ramírez-Johnson, Johnny, and Yong, Amos. Can "white" People Be Saved? : Triangulating Race, Theology, and Mission. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 2018.
- Lamptey, Jerusha Tanner. Divine Words, Female Voices : Muslima Explorations in Comparative Feminist Theology. Oxford: Oxford University Press USA - OSO, 2018.
- Theodor, Ithamar, and Yudit Kornberg Greenberg. Dharma and Halacha : Comparative Studies in Hindu-Jewish Philosophy and Religion. Studies in Comparative Philosophy and Religion. Lanham, Maryland: Lexington Books, 2018.
- Under Review. Goshen-Gottstein, and Goshen-Gottstein, Alon. Sharing Wisdom : Benefits and Boundaries of Interreligious Learning. Interreligious Reflections. Lanham: Lexington Books, 2017.
- Kollontai, Yore, Kim, Kollontai, Pauline, Yore, Sue, and Kim, Sebastian C. H. The Role of Religion in Peacebuilding : Crossing the Boundaries of Prejudice and Distrust. London ; Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2018.
- Faber, Roland. The Becoming of God : Process Theology, Philosophy, and Multireligious Engagement. Eugene: Wipf and Stock Publishers, 2017.