Submit a Special Issue Topic
The Journal of Interreligious Studies often partners with guest editors, conferences, symposia, or colloquia in the publication of special issues. If you are interested in partnering with the JIRS, or if you have a special topic for an issue you wish to guest edit, please email the Managing Editor at email@example.com with the following information, where applicable:
1. Name, affiliation, and brief academic or professional biography (there can be more than one guest editor).
2. The tentative title of the special topic, or the name of the conference, symposium, or colloquium.
3. A brief abstract of the topic, and its import to the field of interreligious studies, broadly defined.
4. Whether this is an open call, a special issue with direct invitations only, or a combination of both.
5. The names of contributors you already have in mind, if any.
6. A tentative timeline you have in mind.
The Managing Editor will respond as soon as possible to your inquiry.